Advent Creative Group Terms and Conditions of Use
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to Advent Creative Group, customer-service.com, and its web-based store, store.customer-service.com (hereafter "the Site"). All visitors to this site, as well as customers of the store, are hereafter a "User," your use of the site is subject to these Terms of Service ("TOS"). Advent Creative Group reserves the right to update and change the TOS from time to time, so please check back regularly. By using the Site, you signify your irrevocable acceptance of this TOS.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Advent Creative Group provides Users with temporary staffing assistance, work placement, and other information.
Only these terms and conditions apply to the sale of merchandise by us.
3. PROHIBITED USER CONDUCT
Users agree that, while using the Site and the Site’s various services and features, Users will not:
·impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including without limitation, anyone from Advent Creative Group or the Site;
insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Site’s content, materials or services
obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any services made available on or through the Site through any means;
· engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information;
· engage in any automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Site or for any of the Site’s services or features, or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information, services or features on, from or through the Site, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Site or any services offered on or through the Site;
· use the Site or the Site’s services in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or such services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
· use the Site in violation of Advent Creative Groups’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights;
· use the Site in violation of any applicable or appropriate local law;
· attempt (or encourage or support any one else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, make unauthorized use of, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site or the Site’s services, or any content on the Site or the Site’s services; or
· obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not made publicly available or provided for through the Site.
5. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE
With respect to any additional software that may be made available by Advent Creative Group in connection with the Service, if you elect to download or access such additional software, you understand that you may have to agree to additional terms and conditions before you use such software.
6. INTERNATIONAL USE
You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You agree to indemnify and hold Advent Creative Group, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another, whether you are a registered user or not. The user is solely responsible for his or her actions when using the Site, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for Internet access.
8. RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, access to the Site, products sold through the Site without the express permission by Advent Creative Group.
9. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that Advent Creative Group may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service and may modify such practices and limits from time to time.
10. MODIFICATIONS TO SITE
Advent Creative Group reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that Advent Creative Group shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
11. ADVENT CREATIVE GROUP'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Site contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Site or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Advent Creative Group or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
12. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The materials on the Service are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the U.S. Government constitutes acknowledgment of Advent Creative Group's proprietary rights in them.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Site may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service. The TOS and the relationship between you and Advent Creative Group shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Advent Creative Group agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Minneapolis, Minnesota. The failure of Advent Creative Group to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Advent Creative Group and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Advent Creative Group (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TOS). You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other Advent Creative Group services, third-party content or third-party software. If any provision of the TOS or incorporated documents are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS to (952) 746-5668
Copyright (c) 2013 Advent Creative Group. All Rights Reserved